Austraffic COVID-19 Response
We are continuing to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situations across Australia and precautions are in place to help protect the safety of our workers, clients and the communities we live and work within. We have well-defined business management and business continuity processes and have introduced and are continually improving arrangements for: remote access of employees carrying out critical business activities (such as working from home), strict isolation if a worker tests positive, encouraging employees to get vaccinated, and ventilation in office spaces.
We want to reassure you that we are committed to maintaining our high-quality customer service levels.
This notice should be read alongside Austraffic Procedure 15.13 – Transmission of High Risk Communicable Diseases Procedure and VIC COVID Safe Plan and NSW COVID Safe Plan.
Also see Austraffic Procedures Face Coverings in Workplaces , Managing Coronavirus Exposure Risks: Travelling In Vehicles, and Managing COVID Exposure Risks: Mandatory Vaccinations.
We are monitoring and managing staff who report unwell to work and supporting those who test positive for COVID.
Staff who are unwell prior to coming to work must contact their Supervisor or Manager immediately and must not attend any Austraffic work sites, either office or in the field. Staff presenting unwell during work hours are requested to seek medical advice and adhere to any quarantine or self-isolation periods as directed by a medical professional and in line with Health Department guidelines applicable in their state or territory.
Austraffic keeps up to date with relevant Australian State and Federal Government and WHO updates and advice by referencing the information and guidelines relevant to each state office:
- Federal: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/coronavirus
- ACT: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/
- NSW: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/self-isolation-and-testing.aspx
- VIC: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
- QLD: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19
- WA: https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Coronavirus
- SA: https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+internet/conditions/infectious+diseases/covid-19/testing+and+tracing
- TAS: https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/
If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.