Austraffic has undertaken a vast number of market research, mystery shopper and interview surveys across Australia.
Each office has a large pool of experienced interview survey staff capable of accurately undertaking surveys in fluent English, as well as a variety of other languages.
Our staff are always neatly attired and identifiable with name badges. They can confidently interview a wide range of persons to ensure that any survey bias is minimised at the data collection phase.
- Shopping centres
- Public Transport
- Amenities (public facilities, litter pollution)
- Private venues (i.e. pubs/nightclubs)
- Pedestrian & cyclist intercept
- Roadside (dangerous goods and other freight)
- State & national parks
- Other public and private spaces
Our experienced staff can help you with the study design, to ensure the best outcomes are achieved relative to your survey needs. Data collection and reporting methods can be customised to suit your individual requirements. We are able to print all interview materials and provide quick turnaround of reports.
Austraffic has superior analysis tools to produce accurate data and deliver easy to read summaries and detailed reports.
- Passenger/pedestrian behaviour and attitudinal interview surveys
- Satisfaction with amenities
- Passenger or pedestrian count
- Mystery shopper
- Road usage
- Environmental observations
- Public Transport usage
- Origin destination surveys
- Travel time and mode of transport
Data can be used to:
- Adopt strategies and tactics which appeal to the motivations/attitudes of users or potential users
- Monitor the impact of initiatives pre- and post-implementation
- Determine passenger trip patterns, suburbs of origin and destination
- Determine the prevalence of litter, noise or anti-social behaviour.
Click here to download our Market Research and Interview Survey Brochure.