Permanent monitoring solutions can be employed to collect long term data on vehicle, bicycle and pedestrian traffic.
Austraffic is able to customise many elements to suit your environmental, technical and budgetary needs.
- Pavement sensors: inductive loop, fibre optics, treadle and piezo.
- Pedestrian sensors: passive infra red (PIR), retro-reflective beams, pressure mats, video, Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Power supply: permanent, solar, battery or a combination.
- Communication with the stations: direct connection, radio modem, 3G/4G SIM, ADSL.
- Sensor station housing: standard or customised.
Austraffic has installed and undertaken the long term maintenance and monitoring of many permanent monitoring stations across Australia, including vehicle monitoring at Melbourne Airport, and pedestrian monitoring for a major Australian retailer.